Over the past month I’ve found myself¬†smiling at my husband and making the statement, “GRACE FLOW.”
I feel like God is moving in my family in¬†enormous ways.
This “GRACE FLOW”¬†talk started when our counselor was praying for us.
He blessed us with eyes to see the flow of God’s Grace upon our lives because we are willing to work on some “stuff” that has kept us stuck in our communication and family life.
He asked us to read Arthur Murray’s book, Humility. Out with pride. In with humilty.
We were challenged to release the wounds of our past. Healing begins.
We began to focus on how we could act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with our God in all areas of our life. Love grows.
Bondage that has kept us stuck¬†is being removed. Grace flows.
Whew! Can I say OVERWHELMING!
So many¬†beautiful things that are evidenced in a life surrendered fully to Christ.
We have trusted God for our marriage and our family.
Here are just a few things that have happened in our GRACE FLOW
- **Our book, My Message is C.L.E.A.R.¬†was a finalist in the Reader’s Favorite book contest. We didn’t win but we made the top five in our category.
- **We recorded the audio version of My Message is C.L.E.A.R. AudioInk it is producing it in record time. Watch for news on this soon.
- **I orchestrated a successful writer’s retreat for The Northwest Christian Writer’s Association.
- **Steve and I had a blast speaking together at The Father’s Network conference last weekend.
- **Our oldest son, Zane, and his beautiful wife, Kelsey, are expecting their baby girl any day now.
- **Our youngest son, Gabe, is off on a whirl-wind speaking tour where he’ll touch thousands of lives in the state of Montana.
- **My Ebook, Caregivers’ Devotions to Go, was #1 on Amazon this past week when my publisher promoted it free for a day.
- **We have been blessed with some nice donations to our foundation.
- **We received an unexpected bonus.
- **Gabe is signing books tonight for My Message is C.L.E.A.R. at the Billings Barnes and Noble
- **Steve and Gabe will be speaking to a Businessman’s lunch in November
- **Several schools in Washington state have booked Gabe to speak in the new year.
Like I said – WHEW. GRACE FLOW!
I am truly humbled by the magnificant change taking place in my family and ministry life.
My friend. I want to see the flow of Grace in your life too.
I pray for you so often.
I pray that whatever might be keeping you in bondage and blocking the flow of God’s grace will be revealed to your willing heart.
I pray God will bring people into your life to speak open and honest truth.
Please email me or comment on my blog so I can pray for you about any area of your life.
God bless you with GRACE! Let it FLOW!