It feels like the train is finally moving out of the station headed toward more speaking opportunities for our son Gabe. With that I’ve been focused on helping him book the speaking engagements and creating marketing materials. It is an exciting time to watch God move in our lives.
But the reality of it means my writing time has moved down on the priority list. So I’m taking ten days next week to get that train moving too.
I’m headed to the Jerry B. Jenkin’s Christian Writer’s Guild Conference – Write for the Soul in Denver. Then I get to spend some time at my sister’s house in Montana.
I hope and pray that whatever season you find yourself in
- Waiting to figure out your priorities? – haven’t bought your train ticket yet?
- Waiting for God to make a move? – Sitting at the station waiting for the train?
- On the train and pulling out? – Good for you, you are moving forward.
- Traveling down the path God created for you? – I’m so excited for you and can’t wait until I’m there.
- Changing trains? – I pray God will show you the next station on your journey.
I think I can….I think I can….I think I can…. is the montra I’ve been repeating as I face the completion of these two books I’ve been working on for all too long.
God keeps whispering new ideas in my ear. While I listen closely, I’m working on some other things in my life too.
God bless your journey on whatever track God has you riding.